What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and help you have a better browsing experience. user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from where the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction will be made between own cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as those that serve to remember the integral elements of a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks on the website.
- Add-on cookies for exchanging social content: the so-called plug-ins, which allow you to share content on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person in charge to monitor the user’s behavior.
- Advertising cookies: they allow you to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they serve to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected on the user’s behavior and habits, adapting the advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located
How to modify the configuration of cookies
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from FDI Automatismes, SCCL or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its removal is established. For more information:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
When disabling cookies, the website may not work properly or you may not be able to access certain features.
Cookies used on the web
The web portal uses different types of cookies for different purposes, below are the cookies used:
- Personalization cookies
- Security cookies
- Analysis cookies
Modification of the conditions